At Arbour Wealth Inc., we believe that a financial plan doesn’t need to be complex and cumbersome, in fact, the basic tenants that form the plan can and should be easily understood.
For clients, the formula is simple:
- Spend less than you make
- Put that difference into a combination of debt reduction and savings/investments using the most fitting and tax effective investment choices
- Diversify to reduce the risk of your investment portfolio
- Equip yourself with the most appropriate insurance products to help protect you and your family’s financial security from unexpected death, disability or critical illness
- Stick to the plan – regardless of outside forces
- Finally, continue to add to the plan as your means increase due to an increase in personal income or additional cash flow that comes from debt being paid down, mortgages ending, kids growing and leaving home or any financial changes such as inheritance that provide you with surplus dollars