2011 Golf Season
Greetings and welcome to the new golf season from your Glen Arbour Handicap Committee. Here are a couple of quick notes concerning the 2011 season.
- Glen Arbour will once again be using the Tee-on system for calculating and tracking handicaps. You can access the system from the Glen Arbour website or by going directly to www.tee-on.com
- If you can’t remember or don’t have a username/password, contact the Pro Shop and they should be able to help you. Once you sign into Tee-on, there are helpful video tutorials that you can access which explain how to use the system.
- If you are planning to play in the Glen Arbour Club Championship, Match Play, Tombstone or Iron Man tournaments this year, or any NSGA sanctioned events, then you must have a current and valid handicap for 2011.
- The Nova Scotia 2011 golf season is now open at Glen Arbour and therefore all of your personal 18 and 9-hole rounds should be posted for handicap purposes.
- A special note for the ladies…. remember when posting any score to make sure you enter it under the proper course layout. (i.e. Glen Arbour-Ladies-18 or F9 or B9)
- If you have any questions concerning handicaps or posting scores, please feel free to contact one of the following committee members…Michael Ingram, Joan Ramsay, Linda Sutherland, or Cory Zinck.
Thank you and enjoy the golf season.
Glen Arbour Handicap Committee