Pace of Play is 2 hours and 15 minutes per 9 holes.
Men play from the White tees
Ladies play from the Red tees
RCGA rules govern play. Refer to scorecard for Local Rules, which shall prevail.
- No personal caddies allowed
- Gravel in bunkers may be removed
- Local Rule: Embedded Ball: A ball embedded in its own pitch-mark in the ground in any area through the green may be lifted, cleaned and dropped, without penalty, as near as possible to the spot where it lay but not nearer the hole.
- Local Rule: Ground Under Repair – holes 4 and 5: If a player’s ball lies in the fairway area covered with dirt (as confirmed with his playing partners), or if it interferes with the player’s stance or the area of his intended swing, the player must take relief under Rule 25-1: lift the ball and drop it within one club-length of the nearest point of relief, but not nearer the hole
- Limit search for lost balls to 5 minutes
- If you think your first ball is in trouble – hit a provisional ball to speed up play and save yourself from having to return to the tee
If you find yourself in a position where you are unsure of how to proceed, please use the following rule:
3-3.a: Doubt as to Procedure
- After the doubtful situation has arisen and before taking further action, the competitor must announce that he intends to complete the hole with 2 balls
- He must announce which ball he wishes to count if the Rules permit
- The competitor must report the facts of the situation to the Committee before returning his score card
Range Finder devices are allowed.
- You can tell your playing partner the yardage, as it is a statement of fact
1) Stableford Division
2) Stroke Play
- It is recommended that Men with a handicap of 19 or higher and Woman with a handicap of 25 or higher play in the Stableford Division.
- Players with handicaps higher than this may play in the Stroke Play competition but must notify the committee before commencing play.
Closest to the Hole: Men #2, 17, Ladies: #7, 11
Longest Drive: Men #12, Ladies #14
Closest to the Hole: Men #7, 13, Ladies #2, 17
Longest Drive: Men #18, Ladies #4
STABLEFORD Points breakdown – based on your NET score per hole:
Double Eagle (3 under par): 8pts
Eagle (2 under par): 5pts
Birdie (1 under par): 3pts
Bogey (1 over par): 1pt
Double Bogey or more: 0pts
- Stableford division: if you have exceeded a net bogey on a hole you must pick up and go to the next hole.
- Stableford division: drop areas are defined by Purple markers. If you fail to cross the hazard on #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #17 proceed to the markers with a penalty of one stroke.
- Score Cards are to be verified by playing partners and returned to the golf shop as soon as possible. Please take time to verify that the cards are correct and properly signed.
- If a playoff is required it will commence on # 18.
- #18 will be played until a winner is determined.